Monday, June 22, 2009

Dream

I found myself briskly walking down the halls of a large building with many rooms and quite a bit of people in them. I was looking for a room in specific, and I was running slightly late. With a laptop in tow (for some reason) I made it to the door that belonged to my room and quickly went to set up. There was a man there waiting for me. His name was William, and he stood taller than me with black hair and wizard robes. He used to have this room for himself, but since a few things changed, he had to go into another. My apparel was similar to his, but different in the fact that I was dressed in scholar robes and they appeared to be bigger on me than his robes on him. I set down my laptop on the desk and greeted him. He greeted me as well and we began to discuss a few things before time started. Apparently I was a Historian who taught a bit of conjuring on the side. According to William, my apprentice would be arriving shortly, for he was running even later than I am. I shook my head as I began to open my laptop and type away at the keys.

Before I knew it, my apprentice had walked in and I looked up from my laptop. My eyes were hooked on him. He was handsome, tall and slender. His hair was a chocolate brown and his eyes were a light, rusty brown. I could not believe my eyes. They had assigned me such a beautiful thing. I gathered my thoughts and stood, shaking his hand and greeting him. We introduced ourselves, and he told me his name was Jeremiah and that he had a little brother there too, Cody, a blond hair blue eyed wondrous child who always followed him here on bike. I smiled and told him the lesson would have to begin quickly, for we were running short on time. He nodded and I began to explain everything I knew to him.

A few minutes more and something was happening. A celebration was taking place, of which I completely had forgotten, and I cursed it. So much for time with my student. We went outside for the big show and I kept a close eye on Jeremiah. By the time this thing would be over, we'd have to go home. Before I knew it he was leaving with a girl, chatting her up. I felt my heart sink to my knees and I rushed back inside, grabbing the laptop and running through the halls trying to find him. It was time to go home and I wanted to speak to him before he left. I couldn't find him anywhere. Disappointed, I slouched and found my brother's car, who was waiting from me to get back from the LARP building I attended on a daily basis.

The next thing I knew, I was in the parking lot one day, I looked over to see Cody on his bike, riding along side a very nice convertible. red with beige leather interior. He was talking to them, I'm guessing about medial things. Then the most horrible thing happened. Cody wouldn't let go of the car, and there was another one coming straight for him. The next thing I knew, I woke with my heart racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment