Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A world not strange

June 7th - I graduated from my high school and moved straight back to Louisiana.

Life's little bright points, eh?

Well the glorious thing is that I'm back home near my family and I won't be left out again. After 10 years of missing everything, you kinda get frustrated. I didn't want to become even more alienated from my family than I already was. So I packed up and moved out as soon as possible, without giving my mother a proper goodbye. I'm no good at those anyway. And when I'm living here I have two jobs I can do. They're not every day of the week, and it's decent pay. It's good until I get a real job... which will suck but rock at the same time.

The downfalls are that I don't get to sleep in all the time and I'm now closer to my horrid ex-boyfriend... I think I can deal with that, but we'll see. Haha.

I do, in fact, have wonderful plans for my future. Most of them involving a visit from my sweetheart Tomas and hopefully moving in with Devon up there in Canada. Canada, the place I've dreamed of since I was little. Strange you say? Well, I'm not exactly the most normal person on the planet. Traveling is in my blood, but my heart yearns for Canada.

I really should get to updating my webcomic. Devon is probably having hernias just waiting for me up to update it some more. I'm still settling down here, and when I do settle I'll update the comic more efficiently.

Hmmm.. what else? Ah, nothing. I guess I'll save other thoughts for another time. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment