Monday, June 15, 2009

Bugs

I forgot how many bugs came out over here during the summer. Horseflies, mosquitoes, ants the size of houses, and a huge variety of other bugs. *Shudders*

I've finally gotten my stuff up into the bedroom upstairs, but it's still not done. I have a crap load of other stuff to bring DOWNSTAIRS and find somewhere to put it. Haha. Well, I have a bed, a tv, an entertainment center thingy, a table, and my dresser drawer. That was some fun moving we did. Ended up breaking the table that was up here. Whoops.

Still so giddy about next year. Tomas said sometime around these months next year he's coming over here to the States. Makes me extremely happy to hear this. He said he wants to come before my birthday. If he does, that'll be the best birthday ever.

I caught my friend Daniel on myspace. Ended up talking all night on yahoo, catching up and stuff. He showed me this video that Ricky, our friend who moved to Georgia, made. It was hilarious, but I ended up tearing up knowing that I left those people behind when I moved to another school and now to Louisiana. I miss them all, even though I don't remember most of the things we went through. I'd rather not remember junior high... or my nineth grade year... But, let's not get into that, eh?

I start the store on Wednesday, and I won't be called to the Book Nook in probably a few days or so.. he's waiting to get more books before he needs me again. According to my grandma, he's been bragging around about how impressed he was about my first day. That's a great feeling, yeah... Knowing someone's so impressed with how you've done. And it's genuine. Every other time someone's been "impressed" with me, it's always felt fake. I won't simmer in it too much, then it'll make my head expand. Don't wanna be full of hot air, ya know.

Hopefully this week I can go computer shopping and see how much I need to save up for my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment