Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Yesterday

I worked 4 hours at the local bookstore. There's nothing hard about alphabetizing a bunch of books by author and just shelving them right after in the correct spot. It's like a big puzzle game really. Well, I got done a tad early, so "my boss" said I could help look up the books he's got on Amazon to see their worth next time he needs me. Which will be fun too, since I like looking stuff up online. It's not a steady job, I'm called in, not a regular schedule.

But to top that all off, I have go to in next week at 5 am on Wednesday to go stack at my grandfather's store. Which... that'll be a trip. I've worked half a day there before, but it was for bagging (I found I'm no good at this, people dislike me.. must be cause I don't like to smile at strangers?). Either way, it still gives me more money. Money that I need for my own computer.

I have no idea where to even find such a decent computer. I need one that's affordable and ran run Sims 3 and Photoshop. My comic needs to be made and my entertainments needs need to be met! That and my strange love for Sims games. But that's another story.

It's been days now since I've heard anything from Tomas. I don't worry like I used to, thinking he's going to surprise dump me. I trust him enough that he wouldn't do that without warning or good reason. But if he does dump me, no use crying over spilled milk eh? It'll be hard to get over him, but I think I could manage. I wish he would get on though, I miss him so much.

It seems every time I talk to a friend who's creative, I always get a job as an artist for a comic. Brendan told me about how he's got these crazy ideas and nothing to do with them. My brain clicked and before I knew it I had sent the IM that I would do it if he asked. Silly me. That would mean I would have Ian AND Brendan to whip me into shape to do their artwork. ... Strangely it sounds like fun. I like lending my talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment